HOW TO SHOP:
1. Click the SHOP link in the navigation bar at the top of the page to access the drop down menu. You can either Shop by Collection (Eg. Summer 15) or by Item (Eg Dresses). You can also shop by searching what you are looking for in the SEARCH BAR at the top of the HOMEPAGE. Click the SEARCH button on the top left of the screen to access the SEARCH BOX.
2. Once you have found an item you wish to purchase, click on the product thumbnail image in the search results to move through to the PRODUCT PAGE. Here you can select your size and colour and click on the ADD TO CART button located at the right of the product image to add this product to your SHOPPPING CART.
3. Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the BAG link at the top of the page at any time you are on the website. You can use the remove items from your checkout at anytime.
4. Click on CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT to complete your order by making your payment.
Click here to see our Size Guide
REDEEMING A PROMOTIONAL CODE:
From time to time wYse will run offers for our products online using promotional codes. When placing your order, simply follow these three steps to redeem your discount.
- Type the code into the promotional code box on the payment page and click 'SUBMIT', once you have proceeded through to the checkout.
- Check that your discount has been applied under the order summary on the payment page and then click 'PURCHASE NOW'.
For further assistance please call the wYse Customer Care Team on ph 07 5539 6008 from Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5.00pm, Australia EST.
Payment can be made by all major credit cards through PayPal. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit. Payment is only debited from your card at time of dispatch.
CARE OF GARMENTS:
Modal is a delicate fabric. Please treat your garment with care.
Avoid sharp jewellery when dressing
Hand wash or follow washing instructions
Avoid rough surfaces
- Turn inside out
- Cold hand wash
- Do not wring
- Do not bleach
- Dry in shade
- Cool iron
Please note natural fibres often have shade and weave imperfections, which are characteristic of this luxury fabric, and should not be considered flaws.