The Internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live, and we’re starting to see that potential today. With only a few mouse-clicks, you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. It’s important to to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer.
We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you…and to us. So we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site or when you download free software, enter a contest, order email newsletters or join a limited-access premium site. We use your personal information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find software, services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.wyselifestyle.com.au. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from .
occasionally allows other companies to offer our registered customers information about their products and services, using postal mail only.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the My Details section. There, you can: View and edit personal information you have already given us; Sign up for electronic newsletters about our services and products;
Register. Once you register, you won’t need to do it again. Wherever you go on www.wyselifestyle.com.au, your information stays with you.
has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re utilizing a secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
In addition, your transactions are guaranteed under the Fair Credit Billing Act. This Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 in fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for $50.00 or less, we’ll cover your liability provided the unauthorized, fraudulent use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own and from purchases made from us over our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
Parents or guardians: we want to help you guard your children’s privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet.
ELECTRONIC PRODUCT REGISTRATION
When you buy and install a new product, we may ask you to register your purchase electronically. When you do, we merge your registration information with any information you’ve already left with us (we call that information your personal profile). If you haven’t previously registered with us, we create a personal profile for you from your product registration information. If you ever want to review or update that information, you can visit the Profile Centre, click on Update Profile, and edit any of the personal information in your profile. If you haven’t already created a Registration ID, we will ask you to do so. This ensures that only you can access your information.
As mentioned above, every registered customer has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.
When you register, we create your profile, assign a personal identification number, then send this personal identification number back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours. It is your passport to seamless travel across www.wyselifestyle.com.au, allowing you to download free software, order free newsletters, and visit premium sites without having to fill out registration forms with information you’ve already provided. Even if you switch computers, you won’t have to re-register – just use your Registration ID to identify yourself.
What we do with the information you share:
When you join us, you provide us with your contact information, including your name and email address. We use this information to send you updates about your order, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer. When you order from us, we ask for your credit card number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the product(s) you order at that time. For your convenience, we do save billing information in case you want to order from us again, but we don’t use this information again without your permission.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of and its family of Websites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of its Websites, or the public.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
11/15 Industrial Avenue Molendinar Queensland AU 4214
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
11/15 Industrial Avenue Molendinar Queensland AU 4214
Third Party associations
We use the following third party platforms and applications:
- Our eNewsletter platform Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/#3._Privacy_for_Contacts
- We use an application called Shopsync to connect our online store to our eNewsletter database https://shopsync.io/privacy-policy
- We also use Facebook and Instagram as sales channels selling platform https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- We use an application called Powertools Filter menu to help to filter and refine our product selection for you https://www.powertoolsapp.com/help/privacy
- We use an application called Tidio to off a chat option for customer service on our website https://www.tidio.com/en/privacy-policy
- We use an application called Globo Pre Order which allows us to offer products on Pre Sale or out of stock https://globosoftware.net/privacy-policy/
- We use an application called Sales and Discount manager to set sale prices which can only Modify products, variants, and collections and read products, variants, and collections
- We use an application called Yotpo to request and publish reviews from you https://www.yotpo.com/privacy-policy/
- We use an inventory program called Cin 7 which connects your customer information with Shopify
- We use an application called Instafeed which can only Read products, variants, and collections, Modify script tags in our store's theme template files, Modify theme templates and theme assets, Read script tags in your store's theme template files Read theme templates and theme assets and not your personal data.
An exert from their website below
- Information We Collect
The Personal Information that we may collect or receive about you broadly falls into the following categories:
(i) Information we receive about Contacts from our Members: A Member may provide Personal Information about you to us through the Service. When a Member uploads their Distribution List or integrates the Service with another website or service (for example, when a Member chooses to connect their e-commerce account with Mailchimp), or when you sign up for a Member’s Distribution List on a Mailchimp or other signup form, the Member may provide us with certain contact information or other Personal Information about you such as your name, email address, address, or telephone number. You may have the opportunity to update some of this information by electing to update or manage your preferences via an email you receive from a Member.
- Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access emails sent through our Service, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection.
(iii) Information we collect from other sources: From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms, and third-party data providers.
- Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect or receive about you in reliance on our (and where applicable, our Members’) legitimate interests for the following purposes:
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Service. For example, this may include sharing your information with third parties in order to provide and support our Service or to make certain features of the Service available to our Members. When we share Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information in a manner that is consistent with applicable privacy laws. For further information about how we share information, refer to Section 5 below.
- To perform data analytics projects. Our data analytics projects use data from Mailchimp accounts, including your Personal Information, to provide and improve the Service. We use information, like your purchase history, provided to us by Members, so we can make more informed predictions, decisions, and products for our Members. For example, we use data from Mailchimp accounts to enable product recommendation, audience segmentation, and predicted demographics features for our Members. If you prefer your data not to be used in this manner, you can opt out of data analytics projects at any time by completing this form or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To carry out other business purposes. To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify you.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We and our third-party partners may use various technologies to automatically collect and store certain device and usage information (as discussed above) when you interact with a Member’s email campaign or connected store, and this may include using cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons or if a Member is using our Mobile App, we may collect this information through our SDKs deployed on our Members mobile device. For example, we use web beacons in the emails we send on behalf of our Members. When you receive and engage with a Member’s campaign, web beacons track certain behavior such as whether the email sent through the Mailchimp platform was delivered and opened and whether links within the email were clicked. Both web beacons and SDKs allow us to collect information such as your IP address, browser, email client type, and other similar data as further described above. We use this information to measure the performance of our Members’ email campaigns, and to provide analytics information and enhance the effectiveness of our Service, and for the other purposes described above.
- Your Data Protection Rights
Depending on the country in which you reside, you may have the following data protection rights:
- To access; correct; update; port; delete; restrict or object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- For more information about how you can exercise these rights, please see our Data Subject Requests form. You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
As described above, for much of the Personal Information we collect and process about Contacts through the Service, we act as a processor on behalf of our Members. In such cases, if you are a Contact and want to exercise any data protection rights that may be available to you under applicable law or have questions or concerns about how your Personal Information is handled by Mailchimp as a processor on behalf of our individual Members, you should contact the relevant Member that is using the Mailchimp Service, and refer to their separate privacy policies.
If you no longer want to be contacted by one of our Members through our Service, please unsubscribe directly from that Member’s newsletter or contact the Member directly to update or delete your data. If you contact us directly, we may either forward your request to the relevant Member or provide you with the identity of the Member to enable you to contact them directly.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
To sync your data from Mailchimp to our Shopify store we use a Third party application call Shopsync.
For more details see here: https://shopsync.io/privacy-policy
An exert from their website below:
The ShopSync application does not collect or store any of your personal information. Our application provides a means to securely synchronize your information between MailChimp and Shopify. Your information is not stored as a part of transfer process.
The ShopSync application synchronizes information between Shopify and Mailchimp. The synchronization process requires transfer of information over a secure connection to servers hosted by Amazon Web Services in the United States. During the transfer the information remains encrypted. Your information is not stored or retained by ShopSync after the synchronization takes place.
Shopsync offers the use of a secure server. All information synchronized between Shopify and Mailchimp is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and all transferred information remains encrypted during the synchronization process. After a synchronization, the information synchronized will not be stored on our servers.
Facebook and Instagram Sales Channels
We use facebook and Instagram as an additional Sales channel.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers Paypal), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, Mailchimp (eNewsletter service), Shopsync (syncs Mailchimp with Shopify), Minmaxify (an app that restricts minimum purchase amount), Facebook and Instagram sales channels.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected:
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose:
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 (in Australia). We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We also use Mailchimp (eNewsletter service), Shopsync (syncs Mailchimp with Shopify), Minmaxify (an app that restricts minimum purchase amount), Facebook and Instagram sales channels.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.